Thursday, December 24, 2009

Snow doesn't scare me anymore. Thanks San Bernardo!


I used to be scared of snow. Really. Mostly brown/black snow that you encounter in New York City. But even white snow can damage leather. I would tepidly creep around those 5 foot mounds at the crosswalk, walking like half a block to avoid any sort of moisture encountering my shoes. Now( I think it's called maturing) I don't care about fashion only - I care about function. And that's why when I first saw San Bernardo snow boots I knew I had found something that would change my life. These warm waterproof boots are straight from Italy. Chic and sporty they have had a serious impact on my street walking skills. I stomp on puddles and climb icy mounds with ease. I'm not scared of a little precipitation here and there. Water can't hurt me... okay fine the brown/black stuff is a little questionable still.

San Bernardo Boots $259 - In store now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers