Tuesday, November 24, 2009

If I see another Juicy Sweatsuit on an airplane...



I know, I know - last time you were on a plane the woman next to you removed her shoes and socks (I mean really?) and the man next to you nodded off... onto you shoulder... a total of three awkward times. That's why I have to give props to those bringing travel glamour back. I want the romance of escapism unshrouded by questionable social behavior and inflatable pillows. Black Tomato (http://www.blacktomato.co.uk) and Jetsetter (www.jetsetter) are offering just that. Black Tomato provides the ultimate travel experience complete with a detailed day by day itinerary. Don't have to move a muscle just bring pen to check. If you're on a little tighter budget, Jetsetter has deals with some of the best hotels in the world. Get away from the office and hop onto a plane... in style... come on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers